- Sat, Jul 31https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84028116934...Southern Independent Group #SIG invites all delegates to the Zoom webinar The right to self-determination of nations under occupation
- Fri, Jul 16https://zoom.us/j/96196623748The #Independent_Southern_Group for the Defense of Human Rights invites you to attend the symposium that will be held via video conference under the title "Violations against Women in Yemen between Kidnapping, Honor Charges and Prisons" on Friday, July 16, 2021 AD.
- Fri, Jul 09https://zoom.us/j/91445626293على هامش الدورة الحالية لمجلس الامم المتحدة لحقوق الانسان تدعوكم المجموعة الجنوبية للدفاع عن حقوق الانسان … لحضور ندوة عن تبادل الأسرى والمعتقلين وضرورة المضي قدما في هذا الملف بين الاطراف في الازمة اليمنيه
- Sat, Jul 03https://zoom.us/j/91880965032The Southern Independent Group Cordially invites you to a Webinar on Cultural Heritage in Conflict: The Cultural and UThe Southern Independent Group Cordially invites you to a Webinar on Cultural Heritage in Conflict: The Cultural and Urban Heritage of Aden City Saturday 03 July 2021 TIME:14:00 London, 16:00 Aden time The Link to the Webinar : https://zoom.us/j/91880965032
- Tue, Mar 23https://zoom.us/j/97287856564The Independent Southern Group invites you to a symposium through ZOOM on the South as an entry point to building lasting peace in Yemen. Tuesday 23rd March 2021 Time: 18:00 GMT, 14:00 New York Time, 21:00 Aden Time.
- Wed, Dec 04Broadway HouseTHE WAR IN YEMEN: THE STATE OF HUMAN RIGHTS, THREAT OF TERRORIST GROUPS AND THE OUTLOOK FOR A FINAL SOLUTIONIn this seminar, the Southern Independent Group (SIG) will seek to present facts which highlight the catastrophic situation left by the war and the extreme violations against civilians perpetrated by extreme religious and belief ideological groups.
- Fri, Nov 22BerlinDialogue on the political situation and the outcome of the Riyadh dialogue and its impact on the humanitarian sideDiscuss the members of the southern community in Germany Dialogue on the political situation and the outcome of the Riyadh dialogue and its impact on the humanitarian side