The Independent Southern Group finishes its preparations to participate in the 42nd session of the United Nations Human Rights Council in Geneva
The group's priorities of this course include:
• Highlighting the southern issue, the right of the southern people to self-determination, regain their state, and build a modern future federal civil state.
• Clarify the importance of the role of the Shabwah elite in fighting terrorism.
• Submit human rights reports and files, both human and human rights.
• The file of targeting southern areas by terrorist groups in recent events will be present.
• The international community will be clarified about the role of Brotherhood groups in undermining security and stability and supporting terrorist elements.
• Demanding the United Nations organizations to ensure that war criminals (leaders of the Houthi militias, the “Islah Party” militias and the Muslim Brotherhood) do not escape and bring them to the international criminal trial to obtain their punishment for the crimes that they committed against the southern people and the Yemeni people.
المجموعة الجنوبية المستقلة تنهي استعداداتها للمشاركة في الدورة ال 42 لمجلس حقوق الانسان التابع للامم المتحدة في جنيف.